If you need this website translated
Class and lab rules
Real World Applications of Music Technology
Music Marketing, Marketing Mix the 4p's
In Google How do I ?
Access the Music Technology Google Drive
1. Log in Google.com
2. Click on Grid in upper right hand corner
3. Click on Drive icon
4. Click Shared with me.
5. Select your Music Tech Period
Access Google Drive on my device
1. Go your device's app store
2. Download Google Drive App
3. Log into App.
4. Access your Music Tech Period.
ALL your files can be accessed on your device
All completed assignments must be uploaded into the Music Tech Network Folder
You will receive a "0" for assignments not uploaded
Music Technology II at Torrington High School
Music Technology II is an advanced level class.
You will be required to work independently and have time management skills with each project.
Topics will include but not limited to:
Audio Engineering, Music Productio & Music Business/Industry
How is Music Technology II different from Music Technology I?
More emphasis on independent work, projects are more in depth, there will be required readings, tests/quizzes
Youtube summaries, reading responses, listening assignments and more.
The most sampled 20 seconds of drums in music history!
Sampling is the reuse of a portion or sample of a sound recording in another recording
What are your thoughts on Peer to Peer file sharing?
AirDrop is the best way to transfer files from your iPhone to the computer
- Choose Go AirDrop from the menu bar in the Finder. Or select AirDrop in the sidebar of a Finder window.
- The AirDrop window shows nearby AirDrop users. Just drag one or more documents, photos, or other files to the recipient shown in the window.
How are the Song Walkman & Apple iPod the same?
How did they change the music industry?
What was the target audience for each device's marketing campaign?
Future devices will have.......?
What would you like to see?